Korea has followed the fast track of economic development so far to become a global economic
power, which has been backed up by K-water’s best water management practices.
With over 50 years of water management experience, K-water has dedicated itself to sharing its
own technological solutions to resolve various water related challenges with countries in need
of advanced water-related technologies, including not only ATs (appropriate technologies) for
underdeveloped countries but also high-end technologies, which is as part of K-water’s efforts to
achieve joint prosperity together with the world.
- Construction of Soyang R. Dam & Andong Multipurpose Dam
- Development of Changweon & Yeosu Industrial Complexes
- Development of Sihwa & Ansan New Towns
- Building of industrial water supply infrastructure covering Yeocheon City
Take off 1974~1988
- Construction of Daecheong, Chungju, Hapcheon, Jumam, Imha and Nam R. Multipurpose Dams and Nakdong R. Estuary Barrage
- Commencement of the operation of industrial water supply infrastructure covering Suweon, Anyang and Yeochon Cities
- Building of tap water supply infrastructure covering in Seoul Metropolitan Regions, Ulsan City, Gumi City, etc.
- Implementation of the first overseas project with a survey on the Fenhe River basin in Shanxi Province, China
Total water Solutions 2006~
- Commencement of provincial tap water supply & management for Nonsan and Jeongeup Cities, etc.
- Integrated operation of WWTPs (upstream of Yongdam Dam)
- Completion of the overall river restoration project, Opening of Gyeongin Ara Waterway
- Construction of Sihwa Tidal Power Plant, Development of overseas projects in various countries, including Pakistan